Molding Business Card: Show You More Than Words


A common mistake of business cards is placing too much information. When I saw the business card of Goodware company, I was shocked. Even though there were a lot of information, I couldn't understand what the point is. So I tried to redesign it.

Goodware is a molding company. They focus on selling interior decoration materials such as the Roman column, ceiling dome, onlay, and etc. But the largest number of product is molding. That's why I used the pattern of molding to be the main image. I chose the common designs in molding like rope, egg and draft, and plain pattern. I wanted to make a clear impression for the customers.

I also arranged the pattern to form a radiate shape. Making it looked like an interior space. The customers can see the ceiling, the wall, and the floor which makes it more convincing what the company does.

Finally, the most important part was the information. How did I make it simple,  clear, and beautiful? It's never an easy thing. As a designer, I had to own the spacing between letters-words-sentences, the choice of colors, the style and size of fonts to distinguish the different information. Considering these things, we can come up with a combination of practicality and beauty.




留言