Delicious Brand Design for Cream Meissen





Cream Meissen is a brand of honey cakes. The logo found its inspiration from the cake ingredients, such as cream, wheat, butter, honey, and the others. I have finally chosen cream to be the main shape because it's the most common  impression of cake for the public.

And I add wheat on the top of it to form a lively image and it looks like ears of a bunny. I'm certain about the delightful feeling brought by cakes when eaten. The adorable image is suitable for a dessert brand. Besides, I draw a drop at the bottom of the main icon. It represents honey which is also the main product of the shop ---- honey cake. It also gives a dynamic logo for the shop.

The color plan focuses on a tasteful colors like orange and yellow. Orange color always gives a good appetite. I want the customer to associate it with eating. The other relative design were based on the similar elements. In terms of packaging and business card, I created a pattern of sample cakes which were drawn in an abstract way and used it as the main figure of the packaging.





留言