Greeting Card Design, Exceed Greeting


What messages can a greeting card deliver? Is it only for wishes? Once, when Christmas came, I had to design a greeting card for all the customers. At that time I worked in a molding company, so I thought about how to make a greeting card for that industry. Maybe a card that doesn’t only show a Christmas theme.

After brainstorming, the design I created could give a hint to the customers about who was the sender of the greeting card. I decided to put more company relative elements inside which are tools for installation and products of molding. I wanted to create an atmosphere of Christmas and an impression of the industry at the same time.

If you are a penetrative observer, I guess you already knew what trick I did for that greeting card. I merged molding and its tools and made it into a Christmas tree. It doesn’t give only a holiday feeling but also shows molding can be use to decorate your shelf boards. Making a shelf like that in your home, could give you a distinct Christmas tree. The design that customers can see in the greeting card is a combination of visual and practical effect which results to a new and innovation Christmas tree.

Therefore, greeting cards don’t only send wishes but also they give a brief and simple idea about a complex one which result to a creative and knowledgeable community.


留言